The options in the software surprised me positively. Previously had a "Canon Pixma iP 4500" of much less settings had. What I still lack is the power settings in the software. Unfortunately I could not find anything for that? Probably only about the settings on the device itself.
Test page printed from the Internet. Expression comparable to the monitor image. This packed in the scanner and printed. Everything was clearly visible here. But the colors were reproduced a little paler overall. Nevertheless a convincing result. What I rate negatively; that does not fit a lot of paper in the storage container. But since we are not here at "Make a wish". So this Brother DCP-J125 is a very good as a copier. Also perfect as a printer. Only as a scanner not very convincing. Because the scan result starts with the editing software. If you want to save this one wonders first, where did the result land?
If you have found these in your own folder "ControlCenter3" subfolder "Scan", the results are poor. Only one scan has been saved in the folder "image processing". Why is that not explained to me? I scanned account statements where, of course, is of great importance that ALL is well recognizable! The Brother DCP-J125 is only mine since March 2013, but I'm fully satisfied with it. The print image is very good and all applications are easy to understand and execute. Although I print only moderately much (about 20 sheets / week), but the original cartridges are not empty, as it was the case with my last printer (HP). While printing, he shakes well back and forth in tables that are not so stably built (Swedish furniture store), but stays in place and is incredibly quiet and fast.
- Download Driver Brother DCP-J125 for LINUX
- Download Driver Brother DCP-J125 for Mac OS X 10.6 to 10.7
- Download CUPS Scanner Driver Brother DCP-J125 for Mac OS X 10.7 to 10.10
- Download Driver Brother DCP-J125 for Mac OS X 10.8
- Download Driver Brother DCP-J125 for Mac OS X 10.9
- Download Driver Brother DCP-J125 for Mac OS X 10.10
- Download Scanner Driver Brother DCP-J125 for Mac OS X 10.8 - 10.10
- Download Driver Brother DCP-J125 for Mac OS X 10.11
- Download Scanner Driver Brother DCP-J125 for Mac OS X 10.11
- Download Full Driver & Software Brother DCP-J125 for WINDOW 10/8.1/8/7/VISTA/XP/2000 (32/64-bit)